Magic cafe
Welcome to the Magic Cafe Forum

Please Regisiter and join our forum here you can learn anything about magic and more

To post see Links and more Register it only takes a few secs and you able to join in the fun

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Magic cafe
Welcome to the Magic Cafe Forum

Please Regisiter and join our forum here you can learn anything about magic and more

To post see Links and more Register it only takes a few secs and you able to join in the fun
Magic cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello. Beastly here!

2 posters

Go down

Hello. Beastly here! Empty Hello. Beastly here!

Post by Beastly Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:15 am

Hi I have finally joined, got back from my holiday 2 days ago.

I'm beastly, and I have been admin on warezgeeks.com for 8 months now!

I also own my own site (thecodinglounge.net) however it is under maintenence at the moment.
Beastly
Beastly
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Hello. Beastly here! Empty Re: Hello. Beastly here!

Post by magic admin Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:31 pm

Hello Beastly

Let me welcome you to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and\. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

magic admin
Founder

https://magiccafe.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum