Magic cafe
Welcome to the Magic Cafe Forum

Please Regisiter and join our forum here you can learn anything about magic and more

To post see Links and more Register it only takes a few secs and you able to join in the fun

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Magic cafe
Welcome to the Magic Cafe Forum

Please Regisiter and join our forum here you can learn anything about magic and more

To post see Links and more Register it only takes a few secs and you able to join in the fun
Magic cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic Cafe open

Go down

Magic Cafe open Empty Magic Cafe open

Post by magic admin Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:44 am

Hello Every one

I am Thomas Bernard I Decided to create this Forum/cafe

for magic lovers out there

WE are looking for Mods and people to be staff members

To apply for a Job please pm me magic admin *you must have at least 5 posts before you apply*

Forum experience *prefered BUT not needed* - You will be put on a 2 week trial if you not active enough or not doing good with your Job within the 2 weeks you will lose your rank / Job
- Note you will lose rank / staff job before the 2 weeks if you are stupid and / or destroy the site or not active enough

if you done well you be on the staff team and be a staff member the more active you are the better

*You will be contacted 2 weeks later if you are a perm Staff member or not*

at any time if you destory forum weather being admin or mod etc - You will be demoted and banned for 1 week
and be never be able to apply for future jobs on this forum again - This will go for Perm staff members as well

magic admin
Founder

https://magiccafe.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down